- Rochefort reign in Harrow!
- Victory for Phoenix in Scotland!
- Harrow victory for Hodds!
- GSCD make history in Mons!
- Home win for Phoenix, and Bellefontaine stops the Russ…
- Another victory for Daley in North Wales
- Ramsay wins in Wolverhampton
- Chris Thomas wins in Harrow
- Happy New Year – Board Message
- Season’s Greetings
ESA – World Cup Selection 2017
- Updated: October 14, 2016
We are very pleased to announce our first event of the season, the ESA National League, will be your only opportunity to qualify for the individual categories at the next FISTF World Cup!
The first two in each category will qualify with the third & fourth place qualifying for the reserve places.
The main two categories will be Open & Vets, which will be played over both days. The format will be a round robin league unless more than 12 players enter a category in which case it will be run over a ten round Swiss system.
Only full ESA members may qualify for the National squads – Memberships can be paid on the day.
There will also be a Youth (Under 15’s) category on the Saturday, which will run by our Youth Development Officer Terry Arnold.
The England squads will be decided by the to be appointed England captains in the early part of next year. Qualification to the individual events does not guarantee selection to the squad. Both squads will need to be approved by the ESA committee and all players selected must play in at least three ESA or any FISTF event this season. The Youth categories – U19/U15/U12 will be assessed as the season progresses.